*Los Angeles*The City of Angels*The City of Assholes*Lalaland*Hell A*Southland*El Lay*El Pueblo*The Basin*City of Flowers and Sunshine*The Big Orange*Tinseltown*
WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN MY 1/2 YEAR HERE:
- LA is full of amazing people.
- LA is full of crazy, I mean crrrazy people.
- The weather is unbelievable.
- The summer can be unbearable.
- Everyone is in "the industry".
- Most people who claim to be in "the industry" are full of shit.
- Apparently in NY, "Fuck you" means "Have a nice day"
- Apparently in LA, "Have a nice day" means "Fuck you".
- People are cheerful!
- People drive like blind, angry monkeys.
- The sun makes for fun!
- The smog makes for sinus infections.
But I'm happy here! And the creative energy is flowing! And I have plans and projects and ideas!
And I never expected this from LA.
But I was hoping...
So I'm staying.