Wednesday, February 17, 2010

True Story

The truth is, this blog is my new analytical playground, and this one has crossed over into full on diary mode.

The truth is, I'm exhausted.
I've spent the last 4-5 months writing, rehearsing and applying to 4 graduate programs.
2 of the 4 have rejected me.
3 of the 4 have interviewed me.
I've laid my heart out on the line for each one.

The truth is, I feel like a failure.
The truth is, I'm not!
The truth is, I've worked my ass off and accomplished a lot.
The truth is, I'm ready for some chill time.

The truth is, I can't get everything I want.
The truth is, I can't get every guy I want.

The truth is, people I know who don't get what they want become interesting and beautiful.

The truth is, I have more than I could ever ask for.
The truth is, I have an endless capacity for giving.
The truth is, I have the best friends anyone could want.
The truth is, they struggle and fight and succeed!

The truth is, it's time to be present.
The truth is, it's time to feel joy!

The truth,

is paradoxical

is intangible

is alive

is multi-faceted

is personal

is universal.

This is the truth.




4 comments: