Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Believe in yourself! Why the hell not?


Somehow or another,

Over the course of 3 or 4 years,
Decision-making has become quite difficult.

My mind will work overtime without breaks
Until I'm completely confused and totally drained.

The momentum builds, frustration rises,
And I become paralyzed.

But

Somehow or another,
Over the course of 3 or 4 weeks,
Decision-making has become quite simple!

My mind thrives on puzzles and problems,
My mind is a trickster and a brat.

But

My inner self thrives on reaching goals,
My inner self has everything it could ever want or need and is totally at peace.

And

If I can get out of my own way long enough to listen,
My inner self has all the answers.

And

That makes life joyful and amazing!
Beautiful and fun!
Interesting and full of possibility.

The choice is to see.
The trick is to choose.






No comments:

Post a Comment